Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Education in Canada > Discuss education in Canada
User Name
Password

Old 07-21-2010, 04:50 PM

Default Investment Funds in Canada (IFC) course study tips

Hello,

I am applying for a Public Banking Officer job at Scotiabank. As part of the application process, I must have my mutual fund license certification, which in my case, takes the form of the Investment Funds in Canada (IFC) course. I have two questions for anyone who has successfully studied and taken this exam:

1.) Is this a hard exam? How do you recommend I study for this exam? What am I in for?
2.) Have you heard anything about public banking jobs in Canada, and how they may allow one to move to a more senior role, such as a financial analyst, etc.

Thank-you,

Cookie Monster.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:42 PM

As with every test and exam I have done in my life my suggestion will be to study as hard as you can and be prepared very very well. The higher the score you get the better! Good luck and keep us posted!
Old 02-16-2012, 11:52 AM

How did it go Cookie Monster?