Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Employment Discussions > Self Employment in Canada
User Name
Password
View Poll Results: Are you willing to relocate?
My job is very important to me and I would relocate if I find a better job offer. 4 28.57%
My family is very important to me and I would not relocate because of a job. 2 14.29%
I would relocate if the job offer is really good, with lots of benefits. 4 28.57%
I would not relocate; I love my city and my friends. 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2006, 09:41 AM

Default Are you willing to relocate?

Hi all I've decided to post a poll about how willing are you to relocate if you find a tempting job offer?
Old 09-19-2006, 09:18 AM

I wouldn't relocate because of a job. Actually I might, but the offers must be very, very good and this usually doesn't happen because the company hiring can find a local candidate for less.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:31 AM

If I have to, I'll relocate. Sometimes it's not easy to find the right job for you in the city you live and in that case you don't have much choice. For example if you are in IT, and you live in a small Canadian city, chances are that the IT jobs are few and far in between. Solution - move to a big city .
Old 09-20-2006, 09:01 AM

I would relocate if I find a better offer. I came to Canada recently so am still settling.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:35 AM

I am willing to relocate. I don't like commuting and if I find a better job I am willing to relocate.