Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Employment Discussions > Job Interview, Resume and Cover Letter writing, Job resources
User Name
Password

Old 06-12-2006, 08:36 PM

Default Your longest interview?

Whats the longest job interview you have ever had?
Mine was 40 minutes, and it was tough! I had the guy asking the weirdest questions.. I really could not answer them.
Needless to say i didnt get that job
Old 06-13-2006, 12:14 PM

My longest interview was a little over an hour and after that I felt squeezed like a lemon. Did you ever pick up strawberries? If you did, you know what I mean. This is the toughest field job.
I hate to go to interviews anyway, long or short....
Old 06-16-2006, 12:26 PM

I am always tired after interviews. I am not getting very excited and all but still I feel tired, especially when there is more than one interviewer . . .
Old 06-16-2006, 12:49 PM

My longest interview was around 4 hours and I had to talk to people and did 2 programming tests. I was hired and I learned a lot of thing there, but the company was crappy and I left.

Last edited by lookingforjob; 06-16-2006 at 12:55 PM..
Old 06-18-2006, 08:49 PM

4 hours!!
Wow, that would be difficult. Ive had tests before but i dont count that as an interview. My longest interview, ie sitting in front of someone answering questions, was just under an hour. Didnt feel like that long though.