Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Employment Discussions > Finding a Job in Canada
User Name
Password

Old 04-12-2007, 09:18 AM

Default Company inquiry

Hello! I'd like to inquire on the company Wells Fargo Financial Corp. Is it a good company to work with in Canada? Also, is it normal to receive a U$2500 salary per week in an office? We don't have any relatives or friends in Canada that we could ask for any advice. Your comments will be helpful for my cousin's decision.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:40 AM

Wells Fargo is a well knows name in the financial sector. $2500 per week is lot of money so I guess you are applying for some senior position.
What kind of position are you applying for?
Old 04-12-2007, 06:41 PM

I'm not actually the one who applied there. It's my cousin who happens to be in Finance. She just mentioned it to me and asked me for my advice. I'm not familiar with the companies in Canada so I was hoping that in this forum someone could give us insights. She already searched the website of the company though you can't rely on internet alone. It's still better to ask the people living in the area to give personal advise and experience with the company.

Thank you for your valuable insight.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:45 AM

No problem.
Wells Fargo Financial is a provider of financial products and services, including personal loans, mortgage refinancing, home equity loans, auto financing, you name it.
It is a big reputable company and if she is aiming for a seniour management position she may probably get a six figure yearly.
Old 04-16-2007, 04:08 AM

Appreciate your comments a lot.