Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Employment Discussions > Self Employment in Canada
User Name
Password

Old 07-27-2010, 12:46 PM

Default Making Money From Home

Hi Tarrie,

I posted a response to your ad yesterday but it seems that it wasn't posted.

I too had a similar situation... Wanting to earn an income from home.

A little about me...

Single parent here wanting to stay home with my son and raise him myself... but I had to earn an income too...?? Tough situation for any single parent.

Searched for years... and I let everyone know I was looking... might as well put it out there... someone... somewhere... had to know of something real... legal... and simple enough to do without a large investment as I didn't have a lot of money at the time.

So... Tarrie... Long story short. Someone finally approached me... Now a real good friend of mine. Kathy showed me something so hard to believe... I had to check out the BBB to find out if this was even real. It was real... and still is...!!! lol

I owe the world to Kathy and to this Company as they have given us our life back. We, me and my son, went from being broke all the time to now owning 2 homes and about to purchase our third... and we still have money in our pockets. That was 3 years ago now... and we're still doing this business from home. We only work the business a few hours per week so we can still go to the beach during the summer and I am able to attend every function and school trip with my son. It's funny... there are never any Dad's at these functions..?? Too bad really.

If you are still looking... and even if you are not... I now encourage anyone and everyone who wants a solid home opportunity to "Take A Look". It may not be rocket science, but it is legal, ethical, moral, etc... and it sure pays the bills.

Wishing you the Best Life has to offer... and much much more.

Very Happy Single Father of One,
Jason Inch
inch.jason@gmail.com