Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > General Chat > General Chat
User Name
Password
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 08:30 AM

Default Want to Share useful sites

Hello, its my first day at jobforum.ca I will share some useful websites with u time by time. These websites will be helpful for those who are looking for legitimate home based jobs and business.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:14 AM

Some people just did one or 2 post but they do have links in their signatures. Regarding the forum rules I have to post 50 times to let me post signatures with a link.
Is it fair ?
Old 05-02-2010, 11:06 AM

Seems that my posts will not appear in any other section until checked by a moderator. Is this because I'm a new member or is this for everybody? Posted yesterday and still not appearing. I would suggest reviewing this policy as it doesn't allow for very dynamic or interactive discussions.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagwood View Post
Seems that my posts will not appear in any other section until checked by a moderator. Is this because I'm a new member or is this for everybody? Posted yesterday and still not appearing. I would suggest reviewing this policy as it doesn't allow for very dynamic or interactive discussions.
Hi Dagwood,

Posts with URL's in them will not appear and will be queued for moderation. Also users are not allowed to have signatures if they have less then 50 posts. Please read: http://jobforum.ca/member.php?u=17566
I have checked your profile and you have 2 posts only, both visible. You didn't have any posts for moderation!
Old 05-08-2010, 09:32 AM

I have no URLs or signatures, just text. I tried again under Canadian Labour Legislation and was punted out after receiving the same message. It was a slightly lengthy post (perhaps 4-5 paragraphs). Could that have anything to do with it?
Closed Thread