Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Job Offers & Requests > Job Requests
User Name
Password

Old 08-24-2009, 04:07 AM

Default Political Sciences graduate is looking for a suitable job. More info in the text!

Hello to all,

I look forward to immigrating in Canada upon graduating (the summer of 2010). I am a Bulgarian citizen studying Political Sciences in Sweden. I am very energetic, dutiful, and very ambitious. Almost any job will do as a start.

Previous experience:
I worked as a labourer, driver, security guard in a club and an assistant in a kitchen.

Hobbies and interests:
I am active in sports and fitness. I studied arts in highschool and love painting. Other hobbies and interests include music, movies, making friends and contacts.

Preferred positions: assistant, consultant, manager in an office; security officer; writer/publisher; PR agent

Less preferred posts: waiter, bartender, driver, construction worker

Any help will be appreciated! Please write to me if you can refer me to an employer, position, etc. On first occasion, contact me here via personal message.

Thank you for your attention!

P.S. I am 22 years old, but don't let the age fool you.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:59 AM

Yes, I would if it was for a longer period. Thank you, though!

Tags
assistant, consultant, manager, pr agent, security