Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Education in Canada > Discuss education in Canada
User Name
Password

Old 08-08-2007, 06:04 AM

Default Relationship between human and nature

The one discipline that, sad to say, has hitherto remained virtually untouched by any concern for the environment or the human-to-nature relationship is psychology. You will search in vain in the texts and journals of any of the major schools of psychology—clinical, behaviorist, cognitive, physiological, humanistic or transpersonal—for any theory or research concerning the most basic fact of human existence: the fact of our relationship to the natural world of which we are a part.
Any thoughts on whether your relationship with nature is or should be a genuine concern?
Old 08-09-2007, 03:04 AM

I’ve been working on Ecopsychology and closely associated with “Institute of Global Education” special NGO consultant to the United Nations Economic and Social Council. Their site is www.ecopsych.com/DVDvideofilmkey.html the web site provides a great deal of information about human ecology and the organic application of ecopsychology & ecotherapy and also an online support group for college degrees, jobs and accredited training courses that enhance your personal and professional goals.
All the best!

Last edited by Tsveta; 08-09-2007 at 09:52 PM.. Reason: please include links in signature
Old 12-24-2007, 02:43 PM

I am a graduate of BS ComSci but still i want to study psychology as i am curious about human behavior...there are people who usually compare human behavior with nature...sometimes i thought that they are being compared because people doesn't have anything to think of...but sometimes i think it is because of the relationship of the person to the nature that's why they are being compared...hahaha...i am really not sure...