Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Employment Discussions > Self Employment in Canada
User Name
Password

Old 09-12-2006, 05:11 PM

Default Is Network Marketing a scam?

Many people think so. The truth is, most network marketing companies don't plan on paying 90% of their employees well, yet they require this 90% for their business to succeed. In the end most of these companies fail.

After some bad luck with these companies, a friend of mine convinced me to sign up with another one. I was hesitant, but part of me still believed in the system. After paying $35 to register, I became an Independent Marketing Executive for a great company.
As it turns out, it's now my bread and butter, and the only company I've had continuous, growing success with. It's an honest company, and they pay well. Most companies fail because of an unfair compensation plan and an unreliable product.

The average network marketing company pays there employees around $30 a month. The one I work for averages $500 (and that's not saying they're arent people making $10,000+ a month. We market Himalayan Goji Juice, which comes from the most nutrionally dense fruit in the world (It was showcased in Time Magazine the other month).

I'm pleased to say my work is becoming a smaller part of my life as my checks continue to grow. I spend most of my time having fun with my wife and family (whether we're working or not). Some people may say they wouldn't waste their time with network marketing, but I know that all I've experienced is saving time. Some people may even say that they wouldn't pay for registration. But its important to look at what you get out of your registration. Ask yourself if you are getting a good, promising deal.

I am willing to share how I make a living with this company with everyone who is interested in self-employment (The concept is quite simple). Feel free to discuss the idea with your significant other and then send us an email. The opportunity is open to quite a list of countries around the world too.

Last edited by Jared; 09-13-2006 at 05:43 PM..
Old 09-13-2006, 08:14 AM

I wouldn't waste my time with network marketing. There are much better ways to earn money and be self-employed. I'm sure that there are legitimate network marketing companies, but for sure there are a lot of scam operations too.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:11 PM

Thumbs down

I wouldn’t pay a cent for registration! This is the big scam. Never send money in advance! This is my advice!