Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Employment Discussions > Finding a Job in Canada
User Name
Password

Old 06-28-2010, 04:24 AM

No, It's not impossible. You can apply for job posts that are meant for freshers with no or little work experience. Once you will work then only you can have experience. Write a good resume that looks more professional. Write your college achievements and show off your academic career. Best of luck.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:18 AM

Hello, I am 31 now, still single, college graduate in business management, living in Vietnam, any chance for a job in CA

Rgds
Old 10-04-2010, 05:35 PM

I have experience and have had no luck. I've applied to approx. 1000 jobs since April and got 4 calls back.

When it comes to bilingual jobs, they were willing to hire me right away but I was unable to since I was not done school. They suggested I drop out. And others were call centres in other cities but when I worked out the cost after they don't me the salary, I wouldn't make enough to live nevermind commute. It was only enough for rent and food and pay my loan.