Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Immigration to Canada > Immigration to Canada - Questions & Resources
User Name
Password

Old 09-13-2010, 07:31 AM

Default Help with a Working Visa

Hi, I am new to the site and was hoping to gain some perspective if at all possible.

My name is Luke and I'm 23. I'm in my final year at university studying
BA(Hons) English and TEFL (Teahcing English as a Foreign language).
I am looking to get a working visa to so I can work and reside in Canada for as long as I can. I would be looking to move over around may/June of 2011.

I have looked up getting and applying for the Visa but it seems very complicated. Must I have a job lined up?
I have spent the last 2 summers working for one of the Tim Hortons Camps in Ontario and this is in part one of the reasons I desperately want to move over.

If there is any help or advice anyone can give - like when I should apply and anything else you may think relevant - I would greatly appreciate any advice given!

Much Thanks
Luke
Old 01-24-2011, 01:40 PM

Hi Luke, the best way will be to contact CIC web site with any questions you may have. Do you want to continue working for Tim Hortons if you move to Canada?