Welcome to the Job Forum Canada forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

Go Back   Job Forum Canada > Immigration to Canada > Immigration to Canada - Questions & Resources
User Name
Password

Old 07-06-2006, 10:40 AM

Default confused and difficult situation.

hello there,

i'll say in short that i came to this forum regarding to a few problems i have, and i believe that this is the place where i might get the answers and support i need.

the thing is that, im 22, single, and i have a french citizenship.
through the france consul ive been told i have the option to move to canada, and ever since i heard it, ive decided to start my arrangements to make it happen.

what they asked me is for an address where i will be staying so they will send all the papers they need and make the arrangements so i can actually stay in canada. since the actual arrival wont be a problem, at least thats how i think its going to be.

where do i start, who do i talk to in canada? i have a friend there and not too long ago i've been asking for her help with some information on where can i land once im there.
she lives in onterio toronto for that matter.

im very excited with the thought that i will get there ( to canada ) but i would love to read your comments, support, information.. anything else u have in mind.

if you wish to ask me any question/s at all please feel free to do so by all means.

Thank you in advance,

Roy

Last edited by icchan; 07-06-2006 at 10:45 AM..
Old 07-07-2006, 09:03 AM

Hi Roy,

Welcome to our job board,

Did you apply to come to Canada as a skilled worker and did you apply to go to Quebec? I am not really sure what your question is but if you need any info and advice I'll be happy to help.