View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 04:18 PM

Unhappy I am so depressed not even a single phone call!

I have contacted every agency and applied for every job i am qualafied for! I am currently lliving in kingston ontario and am moving to Toronto in a few weeks so thats where I am applying for jobs. BUT Not even a single call??????????

I don't get it i spent 20 to go to school to get high grades and get my 3 year college diploma in business information systems.

I look very young am attractive dress very well and get along with EVERYONE! I am such a hard worker motivation always on time and am great in English! I just don't get it! I don't have high expectations I just want something decent and Entry level like a call center or help desk yet NO ONE CONTACTED ME!

I spent hours working on my resume and made it perfect & also made a nice cover letter.

I am willing to travel anytime 3 hours by car to Toronto for an interview any day any time of the week even.

Its just so depressing like it does not even make sense! I could understand if i was expecting something big but all i want is a simple entry level position in the BIGGEST CITY In Canada! I am not even picky pay wise and would be willing to work min wage as long as its a good company.

What I do not get is not even an agency has taken me in yet! They took my friend in who has less experience who is older, and who I USE To help in school! We graduated together.

This is just so depressing I mean I have done everything right not a single thing wrong yet I am getting no responses? I just don't get it!

A person told me that it was useless to try and use monster to apply for jobs because they will never contact you. At first I totally doubted him but now i am starting to believe him.

If sites like monster and Workopolis are pointless then where on earth are we suppose to go? The newspaper?

Sorry for the rant I am just so sad seeing all this education and experience going to waste!