View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 08:57 PM

Cool Weirdest interview ever...

I had a very weird interview today...They asked me only 3 simple questions:
1.How did you find out about us?
2What is your salary expectation range?
3.How did you deal with some upset customers at your previous job?

After that, the interviewer asked me if i had any questions for her? I was stunned thinking..."That's it?Only 3 questions?" I was even more stunned after i asked her about what was the position i was applying for,because i got this interview by doing a cold call...well,a cold email to be exact. lol Anyways,after i asked her about the position,she answered that she DIDN'T KNOW and that she has just returned from vacation and that she didnt know what was going on, and that she had to talk to the department first. I was shocked! It's like i came all prepared and they were like...TOTALLY NOT!lol

After that, i asked her some more questions,which she answered in details,nicely. I felt like i was the interviewer. It was something i never experienced before. Then,they gave me some computerized problem-solving/logical thinking skills test. I had to answer 50 q.in 12 min.I did 40.

Anyways,what do you think...will i be called for a second interview or they just had no interest in me afterall? Then why call for the interview if they dont even know for what position they need a person???? It felt like a joke.