View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 11:46 PM

Hi again,

From the previous assessment I’ve been through said I’m qualified to work and live in Canada, but I’ve just been again from an assessment and unfortunately this Immigration Consultancy advised that as of the moment, I can not apply yet for an immigrant visa because I did not reach the passing mark. The factor that affects my qualification is the years of working experience, which is only two years work experience, (must have at least 4 years work experience) and for a single applicant with no relatives like me in Canada makes it more complicated. Canadian Immigration Consultation suggested then one way to get there and that is by going under working visa or having an employer. In order to have a work visa/employer then should be Canadian Ready, which means that the required documents must be available and ready when the employer notified me about his interest to hire me. In this service (Consultation on the Documents to be Canadian Ready) offered by the immigration consultancy, they will guide me to the right documents that I should have so that when an employer notified that he'll be hiring me, I’m ready to go. However, the services, guidance in the documentation to be Canadian Ready, job opportunity is only given to the person who availed of the contract, which really is essential for the start up. I am not certain exactly about what they can do but I think so that they’ll send my completed documents to the Canadian Embassy. I will share the developments soon if there are.

Shan