Thread: IELTS exam
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 09:13 AM

Default New IELTS site!!

Hello everyone,

I am an EFL teacher and materials writer living in Spain and I have recently set up a website to help students who are preparing to take the Academic IELTS exam. As IELTS is often a pre-requisite for people wishing to emmigrate to Canada for study or work purposes I thought it would be a useful resource to viewers of this site.

Successatielts is designed as an independent learning resource to help candidates improve their writing skills in preparation for the Ielts Academic exam.

Each training module has sample exam questions, a series of related language exercises and a practice test with model texts and a full answer key to provide instant feedback.

I invite you to take a look at www.successatielts.com

If you think it could be useful to anyone you know who is preparing to take the IELTS exam, please recommend it to them.

In exchange, I would be happy to give advice and information to anyone considering the possibility of working or studying in an English-speaking country.

Best wishes,

Jenny Bedwell

Last edited by Tsveta; 12-04-2006 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: No self promotion allowed. Please include links in signature.