Job Forum Canada

Job Forum Canada (http://www.jobforum.ca/index.php)
-   Job Requests (http://www.jobforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Computer Engineer (http://www.jobforum.ca/showthread.php?t=11063)

pudn2002 06-12-2010 10:55 AM

Computer Engineer

I am a new immigrant of Canada. I came from Nepal. Nowadays I am staying in Brampton, Ontario. I already completed my Bachelor of Engineering in year 2004. I have sound knowledge in Networking and Hardware of computer fields. If somebody provide me job then I will prove myself and make him/her proud from me. I need job to explore my knowledge and to be settle in Canada as well as gaining experience in Canada. I already take training of CCNA from Nepal. I will do whatever job related to computer field. My details are as follows:

CURRICULUM VITAE
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
PURUSOTAM DHAKAL

E-mail: - pdun2002@gmail.com
p_dun2002@hotmail.com

OBJECTIVE: -
To work in a creative and challenging environment as a Computer Engineer where acquired skills and education will be utilized towards continuous growth and advancement.

PERSONAL SKILLS: -
Comprehensive problem solving ability, Imaginative, Ingenious, Resourceful, Optimistic approach, Versatile, Persuasive, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: -
Level Name of Institution Passed Year Division Percentage

Bachelor in computer Engineering (B.E.) Acme Engineering College 2004 First 3.01CGPA

10 + 2(Science) Peoples Campus 2000 Second 49.6%

S.L.C Holy Garden Boarding High School 1997 First 63.71%

WORKING EXPERIENCE: -
1. Working as a Customer Service Representative Trainee in WorldLink Infotech Services Pvt. Ltd. from 22nd December 2008 to “Till Date”.

RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES

• Handling inbound Customer Service phone calls
1. Answer the customer calls
2. Identify or understand customer’s needs (technical / non-technical)
3. Explain or resolve the problem accordingly
• Solving problem related to technical services, computer-related technologies / software
1. Interaction with customers who visit our offices or through a field visit to clients’ sites
2. Providing information and support to customers through telephone or email
3. Reporting / escalating technical issues to technical or concern department
4. Collecting right information and communicating resolution to the customers
• Installing World Link’s business and residential services at customers’ end and processing / activating user accounts
• Appropriate processing and maintaining records of service issues
1. Processing all the service requests within the defined time period
2. Maintaining proper records for activities related to phone support calls
• Sharing Knowledge / experience with peers and documenting it for future reference

TRAINING CERTIFICATES: -
1. Diploma in Computer Application from “Computer Support”, Maitidevi, Kathmandu, Nepal.
2. Diploma in Basic Electronics from “Technical Education Training Center”, Sajha Building Bhotahity, Kathmandu, Nepal.
LANGUAGES KNOWN: -
English and Nepali.

PERSONAL DETAILS: -

Date of Birth : 04th June, 1979.
Place of Birth : Jitpurphedi-2, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Marital Status : Married.
Citizenship : Nepali.
Father’s Name : Hari Prasad Dhakal.

REFERENCES: -
1. Mr. Dileep Agrawal (Chairman and Managing Director of WorldLink Communications Pvt. Ltd.).
Phone No. 5523050 Fax: 977-1-5529403.

2. Mr. Basanta Chandra Marahatta (Principal of Acme Engineering College).
Phone No. 4274757.

DECLARATION: -
I hereby conclude that aforesaid particulars are true to the best of my knowledge.
Purusotam Dhakal